Goal-oriented Software Engineering intern and a student at the University of Maryland - College Park, majoring in Computer Science (Machine Learning), with a strong commitment to collaboration and solutions-oriented problem-solving. Professional programmer in several programming languages with the success of clearing OCJP with 98%. Also, experienced in using various software/web development technologies and graphic design software to develop customer-focused websites and designs. Committed to high standards of Java/Python-based applications/programs, web design, graphic design, user experience, usability, and speed for multiple end-users. Eager to work with personnel in all company areas to help boost profits and improve opportunities.
- Collaborating with the NBC Sports Migration team, Ryder Cup, and European Tour Production to build a headless CMS using content modeling in Java.
- Implementing live weather forecasts, live scoring tickers, and live league leader statistics modules for numerous sports leagues using GraphQL for both the Ryder Cup and NBC Sports.
- Architecting modules to support players, teams, seasons, leagues, and sports migration data across multiple systems and formats to facilitate the migration of 100+ data types.
- Designed, developed, and maintained RESTful APIs to enhance the performance and scalability of client web applications, resulting in a 40% increase in user engagement.
- Automated software testing using agile methodologies and engineered robust test scripts to ensure high-quality software delivery within strict timelines, resulting in 99% bug-free delivery.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to identify user requirements, design technical solutions, and implement new features and functionalities to improve the overall user experience, resulting in a 20% increase in user satisfaction.
Utilized industry-standard software engineering practices, including version control (Git), continuous integration and delivery (Jenkins), and agile development methodologies, to optimize software development processes and ensure timely project delivery.
- Assisted the IMDM227 Professor by leading discussions (covering Java, implementing, and developing software with visual and auditory output).
- Graded quizzes and exams and provided office hours to assist students with project-related queries, resulting in a 15% increase in student performance and success rates.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team of developers to design and develop a full-stack web application in React and NodeJS, managing inventory to track purchases, resulting in a 50% increase in efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by implementing a thorough testing process for HTML5 and CSS3 validators for different browsers, resulting in a 95% reduction in browser-specific bugs and issues.
- Implemented dynamic containers in React, allowing users in real-time to drag and drop reusable React components, minimizing page creation time by weeks, resulting in a 20% increase in development speed.